EURASIAN MINING GEOLOGY FORUM
THE OUTCOME OF THE FIRST EURASIAN MINING GEOLOGY FORUM
2-4 February 2016, Minsk
- The Forum brought together over 300 participants from 6 countries of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Among the participants were the representatives of the government, industry and scientific and expert community
- The agenda was based on the main development trends of mining industry. The key issues of the Forum were the prospects of a single raw materials market of Eurasia and its infrastructure, investments security, transboundary mining clusters development and public-private partnership in the mining industry
- The Forum was organized with participation of 14 media partners: more than 900 publications were issued as a result
- 6 countries of the Eurasian Economic Union: the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Armenia, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan
- More than 600 participants
- 5 sections
- 2 round tables
- EMNF, the Republic of Belarus, Minsk, the National Library of Belarus
- 2-4 February 2016
- 14 media partners
- more than 900 references in media
THE OUTCOME OF THE SECOND EURASIAN MINING GEOLOGY FORUM, 26-28 September 2017, Sochi
- The Forum brought together 136 participants from 7 countries of the Eurasian Economic Union including Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan and Czechia.
- 5 members of Intergovernmental Council of the CIS countries, the representatives of the government (36 people), companies-subsoil users (68 people), scientific organizations and universities (32 people).
- At the Forum the relevance of the issues considered was highlighted. The issues concerned improvement of legal, technological, information and staff support of mining industry in Eurasian countries.
- Within the Forum XXI Session of Intergovernmental Council for Subsoil exploration, use and protection of the CIS countries was held where 46 people took part in including authorized representatives and experts from the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Tajikistan and the CIS Executive Committee.
Both events were held at the initiative of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation and the Federal Agency for Subsoil Use.
The event organization was assigned to the A.P.Karpinsky Russian Scientific Geological Research Institute.
COPYRIGHT 2016, ВСЕ ПРАВА ЗАЩИЩЕНЫ.
Разработчик сайта РА "PRP"